Take advantage of two great offers…while space is available!
I have been an editor with The Wild Rose Press since they opened their doors in 2006. A few years back, I branched out into freelance editing. My rates are much lower than most editors, because I truly want to help authors, and I don’t think they should have to pay a fortune to get their book out into the world. Between editing, cover art, formatting, marketing, etc, self-publishing a book can get a little pricey. I recently lowered my regular editing fees, but for a limited time, they are even more reasonable:
Up to 65,000 words: $120
50,000 to 100,000: $160
Above 100,000: $200
Full content edit and partial proofread with advice on how to proofread your own work.
If manuscript is not ready, you may still take advantage of the special by paying your fee.
Contact Alicia@AliciaDean.com to reserve your spot and receive an invoice.
Additionally, I am teaching a self-publishing course through Facebook:
‘The Road to Self-Publication’ Online Course – Self-Publishing and New Release Promotion
$26.00 for 4 week course – The week of March 5, 2018 through the week of March 26, 2018
Designed to help you navigate the process of self-publishing, how to prepare ahead of time, and what to do after. NOTE: If you are considering submitting to a publisher, I highly encourage you to do so. The course can be customized to help you with a query letter, synopsis, etc, and the general lessons will still teach you things you need to know about the publishing world, writing blurbs, and promoting your new release.
Each Monday, I will post a weekly lesson on the below topics. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized assistance, including hands-on help with writing a blurb and tag line. Most of the course deals with self-publishing on Amazon, but also includes a suggestion for publishing to other venues. AND, when you are ready to self-publish down the road, I will answer questions and help you through the process.
You do not need to be at your computer at any particular time. Take the course at your convenience.
Week One Lesson:
• The pre-step of self-publishing – Editing (Alicia will offer participants a discount on her already low freelance editing fees)
• The advantages, disadvantages, and ‘how to’ of making your book available for pre-order
• Formatting (or finding a formatter to do it for you)
Week Two Lesson:
• About covers – cover art recommendations, DIY, etc
• Pre-Release Promotion – When to begin, how much to do, specific steps to take
• Writing an enticing blurb and tag line (Alicia will review and make suggestions on your blurb and tag line)
Week Three Lesson:
• Choosing key words and categories. Understanding and deciding whether to use Kindle Select
• Steps to self-publish on Amazon
• Other venues to publish your work
Week Four Lesson:
• New Release Promotion
• Paying for promotion – Suggestions and warnings
• Misc wrap-up, tips, etc
Sign up now – Space is limited – Send $26.00 via PayPal to: Alicem68@aol.com and email me at Alicia@AliciaDean.com with ‘SP Class’ in the subject line and provide your PayPal payment info and a link to your Facebook PROFILE so I can invite you to the FB group.
Follow Alicia Dean On...