Hello! If you would like to be a guest on my blog…
- Find 3 available dates on this calendar (rather than just one, in case by the time we schedule, the date you chose has been taken): Alicia Dean Blog Calendar (The open dates are blank and have no color shading. If the color shading appears on a day, it is unavailable) and email me with your requested dates. I will schedule you and reply with your date.
- Choose one of the listed types of spots, read the instructions carefully, then download and complete this form: Alicia Dean Blog Guest Info then email to me at Alicia@AliciaDean.com along with images for your post. (PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOUR INFORMATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING)
Type of Posts:
- Hobby/Career/Passion: Each Tuesday, I will share a blog post from an author on a hobby, career, or passion one of their characters is involved in. (By passion, I mean a love for art, a particular celebrity, cooking, animals etc). Write an article of approximately 500 words about the hobby, career, or passion which can be either from the character’s point of view or from the author’s point of view regarding research on the topic or the author’s own experience with the topic, etc. Please work in the article how it is used in your book, as in, which character it relates to and how they came to be or do that. Please provide an image related to the topic.
- Author Interview (questions can be found on the Blog Google Doc above)
- 10 Moments That Changed My Life: Provide a list of 10 moments that had a big impact on your life, any time frame from infancy to present day. Please be fairly brief; do not write paragraph after paragraph about each event. Perhaps one brief paragraph per event will suffice. You may also include a few related images. Here is an example of a 10 Moments post: https://aliciadean.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/10-moments-that-changed-my-life-by-stacy-juba-plus-fooling-around-with-cinderella/
- Free Write: Write a blog post on any topic. Objectionable material will not be accepted. Approval of all posts is at my discretion.
- Spotlight, cover reveal, etc.
- ANTHOLOGY OR SERIES~ If you are part of an anthology or series and would like a guest spot to feature more than one book, I am happy to host you. Something specific I offer is for each author to provide the below…
- A three line blurb
- A few favorite lines from the story
- A fun fact about you or the story
- What was the most difficult thing about writing in conjunction with the other authors
- What was the best thing about writing in conjunction with other authors
- Each author would provide a cover, buy link, and a few contact links. If you have an image or cover for the boxed set/series/anthology, you can provide that as well.
AUTHOR PROMO PAL MARKETING SERVICE
My friend, T.P. (Paige) Warren runs an excellent promo service. Find her here: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorsPromoPal
Author Promo Pal Package(s)
Let Author Promo Pal help you get exposure for your book on Instagram. One month of Instagram promo for only $35 – Includes a review!!
(Promo runs from the first of a calendar month to the end of the calendar month – spaces are limited, so sign up soon – you can sign up for only one month, or continue to use the service for as many months as you’d like, as long as space is available. You can promote the same book, or a different one each month)
Here’s what you get for $35…
1 – Author Promo Pal will create 12 Instagram Images (that you can keep and use for your own promo)
2 – Author Promo Pal will share 12 Instagram posts about your book during your month of promo
3 – Author Promo Pal will read and review your book and post on Goodreads and BookBub and share on Instagram. (I will attempt to post to Amazon, but they don’t always accept reviews)
(Note: This is not ‘paying for a review’ because the service is for the overall promo, but as a bonus, it includes a review.)
1 – You may purchase additional months for the same book and APP will share 12 Instagram posts during the month using the same images: $25
2 – If you prefer Twitter, APP will sent out 10 tweets per week and review your book: $25 (you will need to compose the tweets)
3 – Additional months for the same book, 10 tweets per week: $20
For questions or to sign up, contact Author Promo Pal at firstname.lastname@example.org
7 responses to “To Be a Guest on My Blog & Author Promo Pal Marketing Svc”
Pingback: To Be a Guest on My Blog (Reblogging for Alicia Dean) | Have You Heard?
will certainly take you up on that as and when….for now….please just accept my thanks.
I would love be a guest on your blog
Hi Leslie…great! Just email me with some dates and we’ll get you scheduled. Then you can send me your info whenever you have it. Alicia@AliciaDean.com
Thank you for what you’re doing to help authors. Very commendable.
You are so welcome. Thanks for the kind words!
I would like to be a guest on your blog. Dates, April 7,14,21. Thanks for doing this.