The Second Annual National Excellence in Story Telling (NEST) Contest (formerly NRCA/IDA) – NOW open for entries and judging!!
If you have a novel or short work published in 2020 or 2021 you are eligible to enter.
- Now open for entries and judging applications.
- Sponsored by Central Region Oklahoma Writers (CROW)
- Entry Deadline: March 22, 2022
- Winners to be announced on or around June 29, 2022
~ Seven categories with two winners in each category–one for novels and one for short stories/novellas.
~ Prizes: First place winners will receive…
* A lovely customized engraved award
* One free month of promo with Author Promo Pal Marketing Services
* Your book/win shared to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Featured in a ‘winner’ trailer that will be shared on Social Media and on this website
* Winners and finalists will receive certificates.
~ FEES: $25 for novels, $20 for shorts.
(Entries are PDFs and must have an original publication date of and must have been for sale in 2020 or 2021)
FMI and to enter or judge: https://crowowfigroup.wixsite.com/website/nestcontest
Follow Alicia Dean On...