Amazon.com Gift Card Rafflecopter Giveaway ~ Gain more likes, follows, etc: Each month, I create a Rafflecopter Giveaway where authors can pitch in $6 for the cost of the gift card and submit one task for entrants to do. It’s a great way to increase your followers. Authors can choose to have entrants like their Facebook Page, follow them on BookBub or Amazon, sign up for their blog or newsletter, like a specific post on Facebook, etc. If you are interested, join this Facebook Group for info on how to participate, and for updates. Amazon.com Gift Card Rafflecopter Facebook Group.
Author Promo Pal (This is a marketing service run by my friend. It’s not mine :))
Author Bytes on Alicia Dean Facebook Page
Share about your books in a fun little ‘byte’ on my Facebook Page. Fill out this form Author Byte Form and copy/paste into the body of an email and send to Alicia@AliciaDean.com with the subject line: Author Byte (if there is a particular day you would like your post to go up, please add the date to the subject line and I will do my best to accommodate you)
Hello! If you would like to be a guest on my blog…
- Find 3 available dates on this calendar (rather than just one, in case by the time we schedule, the date you chose has been taken): Alicia Dean Blog Calendar and email me with your requested dates. I will schedule you and reply with your date.
- Choose one of the listed types of spots, read the instructions carefully, then download and complete this form: Alicia Dean Blog Guest Info then email to me at Alicia@AliciaDean.com along with images for your post. (PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOUR INFORMATION IS COMPLETE BEFORE SUBMITTING)
Type of Posts:
- Hobby/Career/Passion: Each Tuesday, I will share a blog post from an author on a hobby, career, or passion one of their characters is involved in. (By passion, I mean a love for art, a particular celebrity, cooking, animals etc). Write an article of approximately 500 words about the hobby, career, or passion which can be either from the character’s point of view or from the author’s point of view regarding research on the topic or the author’s own experience with the topic, etc. Please work in the article how it is used in your book, as in, which character it relates to and how they came to be or do that. Please provide an image related to the topic.
- Author Interview (questions can be found on the Blog Google Doc above)
- 10 Moments That Changed My Life: Provide a list of 10 moments that had a big impact on your life, any time frame from infancy to present day. Please be fairly brief; do not write paragraph after paragraph about each event. Perhaps one brief paragraph per event will suffice. You may also include a few related images. Here is an example of a 10 Moments post: https://aliciadean.com/2015/12/02/10-moments-that-changed-my-life-by-stacy-juba-plus-fooling-around-with-cinderella/
- Free Write: Write a blog post on any topic. Objectionable material will not be accepted. Approval of all posts is at my discretion.
- Spotlight, cover reveal, etc.
- ANTHOLOGY OR SERIES~ If you are part of an anthology or series and would like a guest spot to feature more than one book, I am happy to host you. Something specific I offer is for each author to provide the below…
- A three line blurb
- A few favorite lines from the story
- A fun fact about you or the story
- What was the most difficult thing about writing in conjunction with the other authors
- What was the best thing about writing in conjunction with other authors
- Each author would provide a cover, buy link, and a few contact links. If you have an image or cover for the boxed set/series/anthology, you can provide that as well.